Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Facebook Winners



Life has been hectic, know y'all can relate. Not only does life not slow down but my computer did...to a complete stop! I think it was a little hint that I need to set limits and that working at home does not mean that you work the entire time you are at Home. Well computer is back up and running and so are I and even better Dylan Blue NEVER stopped. Have no fear , while I was away from y'all here, we have been working diligently and with a PURPOSE...the purpose of making people happy and Spreading our Jewelry Piece by Piece as far as we allow ourselves to imagine. That is a nice thought huh?
First updatee... we have made another sale...which we are incredibly proud of because, one, it has been a slow across the board pretty much and two, well it was our first INTERNATIONAL sale. The celtic blue piece is on it's way to the United Kingdom! Thanks to our VALUED Customer!
Also John has been working his tail off, we came up with a line of Local Football Pendants for my local area, Valdosta GA, TITLETOWN USA...ok a little bragging there. But it is Known fact we take football very serious here in South GA and they play to WIN and WIN they do. I will have a post showing you the finished set coming soon.... got more to share. John has also been doing some fine art work...amazing stuff that I am super proud of and will also share coming soon, I promise IT IS gonna BLOW YOU AWAY! And while I am talking about John and production, I have items sitting that are ready to be listed so he is crackin' them out, while along filling wholesale orders for places such as book stores and for retail shops and boutiques....while working his "real job" aka the one we want to get rid of!
And last but not least....WE have a winner to our contest we ran on our Facebook Fan Page. We are so thrilled at the turn out and gained 46 fans in the allotted contest period. I ran the contest through a site called RANDOM.ORG . Where I typed in the numbered ordered list of entries (each entry was the person and the fan they got to join) and ran it through. Below is shot of WINNERS.... who are DUM DUM DUM (that is a drum-roll).... Elizabeth M. Duquette and Mike Watson! Congrats guys, I will be in touch and I can wait to see what you pick... plus I have stuff to list like I mentioned...so we will definitely chat!. Wow that was fun (even if I was running behind). We plan to run other contest in the future..probably with a totally different idea. Have a good idea...leave us a comment.Go ahead and become a fan of our FACEBOOK page we refer to as Dylan Blue Community because we could not do this without y'all NOR would we want to. We are also constantly thinking of ways to use ourselves and things we learn to be of service to others.
SMILE

No comments:

Post a Comment